Pages

Monday, August 10, 2009

Resigned from Simply Sassy Design Studio

With regret and due to some unforeseen circumstances, I have resigned my Design Team membership in Simply Sassy Design Studio. I enjoyed working with all the DT members and it was a great learning experience for me! It gave me the confidence to enter more challenges and I am grateful for that experience.
I really appreciated all the comments both in my own blog and the SSD blog regarding my cards. This was a great bunch of ladies. I wish each and every one of them well!
You may still see a few posts of my work in upcoming challenges, but as of today, I no longer will be part of the Design Team.

2 comments:

Wiccababe said...

oh thats a shame
thanks for entering my candy and good luck
Debbi
xx

Unknown said...

Terri, as one door closes another door opens.
(So my mother keeps telling me)!
Hugs Viv xxx