Pages

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Another new Challenge at


Stamp, Scrap, and Doodle Saturday!
Week 3's winner is: Crystal Irwin! Congrats. Crystal's picture, and her card are both listed on the website today! Go check out her fantastic card.
Then, it's time for you to join in the fun.
This time it's a sketch. And here is my card.
The image was sent to me by a friend, so I'm not sure about where it came from exactly, but I love it. I just used basic cardstock for the card and the backgrounds. I added two tiny MStewart ribbons at the top (these are premade and sold as wedding accessories - and I got them on clearance for less than $1.00 a pack of 30!), and the sentiment was computer generated.
It never hurts to have a few of these simple basic cards in your stash.
Although I usually make a card for something specific, when doing these challenges I try to make something to "have on hand." I hate having to rush when I need a card and this helps me keep a few basics around.
I hope you find time this week to come join in our challenges! The link is on the right, and it's open to everyone - and, there is a prize!! I'll be looking forward to seeing what you can come up with!

5 comments:

Georgia said...

Hi Terri,
Fabulous card, love the image!
Thank you for entering my blog candy! I just wanted to let you know about a new challenge blog starting soon, called Crafty Calendar Challenge and there's a DT Call going on there at the moment! :)
Georgia x

Anonymous said...

Great card :-)

Diane Davies said...

Nice card. Cute balloon image.

Chrisd said...

Terri,
You won something...Congrats

Micki said...

Great card..... love the balloons, lol! and the ribbon bows!!!!


hugs