Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Another card from our SSDS images!

Well, first of all, I have some news! Simply Sassy Design Studio has set up a challenge blog. You can click on the link to the right and go there and check things out!
We hope all those who enjoy challenges will come join in, and I know there are a ton of you out there - so go on over and see what we are setting up! I think you'll like it! A lot!

Now, here's another card I made for the Simply Sassy Design Studio Grand Opening, but it didn't get posted, so I thought I'd show it today.

This is a cute little chef, like all guys think they are during the summer months! Sometimes that works out well, sometimes not!
I have to admit with my hubby, it's usually pretty good. He calls my grilled cheese a burnt offering (yea, early on I did sometimes do that)! And I tease him because I like my things well done, and of course that takes someone with some skill to get it done but not burnt! Anyway, go check out some of the cute images over at http://www.simplysassydesignstudio.com/
There is still time, summer isn't over yet - although students may feel that way very soon!

1 comment:

Kristine said...

LOLOLOL!! What a CUTE card! Love those stamps too...very cute. Well, I can honestly say that this is not MY husband...he actually does a really decent job grilling :)