Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2009

More necessary B-day cards...


Here's a card for our nephew's 16th Birthday. Watch out world, he can get his license now!
One of my favorite images from DRS designs. Just love this set. I had some cute african paper, so I just stamped the image in Versamark and used the White Detailed Embossing Powder.

This next card is for my Stepdad who loves to fish! I got the image from a blog candy win, and the sentiments are off the computer.
The image for this last card was another blog candy win I believe. I can't remember. But I have a friend who works for the local church, and her birthday is coming up, so I thought it was appropriate to use this card for her!

3 comments:

Rach said...

such sweet cards.
just dropped by to say thanks for joining in with my blog candy. good luck. hugs rachxxx

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Your stuff just keeps getting better and better!! I'm so proud of you!! These are AWESOME!

Unknown said...

Hi what lovely cards & a lovely site. I have just started 'blogging' and have managed to get two photo's of my cards on my site. Have a great day, Bev xx