Pages

Monday, August 10, 2009

Blog Candy WOWSER!

There is this lady named Steph, who may not be in her right mind, but she is giving blog candy until August 28th and the prize is a gift certificate to the store of your choice mind you, in the amount of $150.
Yep, that's what I said, $150 gift certificate to shop where you'd like.
Now, I'd love to win that prize, so I kinda don't want you to go over there and enter, but to be fair, like she has asked, I decided to share this information with you. I also think it's highly appropriate that the title of her blog is: Where'd all my money go? Confessions of a papercrafting addict! http://stephaniecastrodesigns.blogspot.com/
So, since her only requirement was to post and share this on my blog and come back and put it on Mr. Linky - that's what I'm doing - cause I want this blog candy!!
Thanks for offering it Steph; and you know, I'm not sure you have to go this big even if you are from Texas! But it is appreciated!

1 comment:

Terri's Cards N More said...

Thanks for sharing this blog candy info with us Terri. Who couldn't use a great certificate like this? We stampers never have enough stuff do we? Thanks for becoming a follower of my blogspot. I became a follower of your site and will stop by often.