Pages

Friday, August 28, 2009

CAS Birthday Card for challenge


DRS Designs Challenge #28 is what I made this very basic card for.
Of Course, I added a little bit of bling, but not much. Still could be suitable for a guy. But I need some basic cards in my stash and thought this is a perfect opportunity. I love the stripes, but for me, they are going the wrong way! (sorry - that's for the clothing designers out there who never learn how to run the stripes!).
Anywhoo, I think it's a good little card, I'm happy with it!

3 comments:

Jennifer E. said...

Cute Card Terri! I love the colors! Thanks for playing in the challenge!

Anonymous said...

How fun!! Terrie, you've done a great job with this!! Love the colors!! So glad you joined us on the DRS Designs Blog Challenges!! HUGS

Vicki
DRS DT

Cathy Rulli said...

Cute card!!! Thanks so much for playing in our sketch challenge!