Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

So sorry...

Here's my card today for the 2 Cute Rubber Stamps!

It never hurts to have one of these ready. When most people lose a pet, it's like one of the family and a sympathy card is needed for this type of loss also.

This particular card is just a more generic one, made in advance. I would normally make it custom (with the pet's name on it). I wasn't into making cards a few years ago when I needed one of these when my Mom lost her pet, and then my husband and I had to have our 18 year old Cairn Terrier, Logan, put down a couple years ago too. So now I want to be prepared. And this is just an adorable image (you can get just one of the each individual pet too). I like this one as it makes you think there's a special place for all pets.

I'm spending the weekend indoors in the A/C. Best place to be in this awful Indiana heat.
How about you? Plans? Or taking it easy too? Whatever.... hope you have fun!

4 comments:

Patty Sue 2 said...

We just recently lost our yellow lab. It was so hard to say good bye to her, she was such an important part of our family. I know how you hurt when you lost yours. This is a wonderful card to send someone. Love how you put it together!

Marilyn said...

Great card. I think people don't always think of sending a card when a fur friend dies but we received one when our dog passed & it was the kindest & sweetest thing ever because somebody else cared & understood our sadness.

Karin said...

This is a great card to express sympathay to a pet owner...Great color choice :)

Sammye Jo said...

What a great card. So sweet when people remember that pets are a part of the family!!