Pages

Saturday, August 14, 2010

2 Cute Rubber Stamps Saturday...


Sorry so late, something messed up with my scheduling of this.
Here's my card for 2 Cute Rubber Stamps today. Of course, I did have it online on time there!
Isn't this owl fun?! How adorable. And this isn't the only one they have available either! (clue - the other will be showing up here before too long).
I thought this sentiment from TLC worked perfectly with this image!
I'm having a great Saturday. It's still WAY too hot around here, but since I'm not working, I'm staying as "undressed" as I can sneak by with and that certainly helps!
Have a wonderful day, leave a comment if you have a moment, and I'll definitely have some new cards before next weekend.

1 comment:

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Cute owl! And thank you for joining my blog and entering my candy!!
-Stacie