Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

Dare to be Sassy Thursday


Here's my card for the Dare to be Sassy Thursday at Sassy Design Studios and this time the challenge was to "Freestyle" or create whatever I wanted! So I did!
I love the little cameo's of their images, and I have several. Of course, I love their larger ones too, including a couple freebies I got just the other night (thanks ladies)!!
But I've been seeing so many Halloween cards out there, I thought I'd do my bit! And these fit perfectly!

2 comments:

Regan said...

Super cute! I love Halloween! I have that Evil Sorceress image too... I may have to create something with her soon now that I see yours! Love the bling and those Halloween-y colors! :)

Marilyn Webb said...

Love it!! The combination of the two images, goes so great together. The colors and bling outstanding. Thanks for joining the SSD challenge this week.
hugs Marilyn