Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

We have a blog candy winner!!

First, thank you everyone for joining in my blog candy!
I did add to it, and I hope the winner enjoys the goodies! I hope to have more candy later on, so for those who didn't win, please come back and check in the next couple of months when I hope to have another, larger candy!

OK - first, here is the box of names from all those who entered my little candy! It was very simple to gather the names as only a comment was required!



This is my DH, who wasn't particularly thrilled at being chosen to help, but hey, it was a simple task, so he tossed the pieces up and down a few times and then reached in and chose one!



and


the winner is....




KATARINA

So please email me (you can find my email in my profile on the right) and be sure to give me your clearly written mailing address. You have 48 hours from now to comply - so I need that email with your address by 9:45 AM on Friday, or another will be chosen.

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Congrats to the lucky Katarina!!!

bumblebee creations said...

Congrats to Katarina!!! Congrats also to Terri on the new job!!!!! Whoohooo!!

Heather said...

Congrats Katarina.

Your husband had the same expression my husband has when I ask him to help me with blog candy. LOL