Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

Special Request...

Please go below for newer posts:
I have a special request that's been running for a while now, please check Here and participate. It's very simple. I'd like you to mail a card to someone in need. That's all. So simple. And he desperately needs some cheering up. Any type card; humorous, get well, thinking of you, or holiday card. The information is below or click on the HERE above. Less than 50 cents to mail and it can do so much! PLEASE do this.
This request tag will stay on top for a while, through the Holiday Season, in hopes of bringing more cards to my cousin Don as he recovers. I sure do appreciate all those who participate!
I know there are so many generous people out there willing to share a little card cheer to those in need!

8 comments:

Anita said...

Thanks for the reminder. I made a card but forgot who I was going to send it too.

Kristine said...

Oh, I hear ya there about the nasty comments left. I never used to get those and then all of a sudden about 20 spam on my blog per week!

Anyway, I will definately go check out this post you refer to. I'm willing to send a card Don's way. Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a sweet comment! :) Have a blessed Sunday!

Leah l'Orange said...

love this, Terri. i sent something out this afternoon to a friend who hasn't been feeling the love lately and is going through a tough time. i love to spread whatever love i've got here! :)

and your link to my blog candy made me lullz! :) maybe SOME of the candy really IS orange, hmm? :)

Lisa Olson said...

what a great idea Terrie you are such a warm and caring person and of course you can join in the second candy. Candy on my blog is open to everyone regardless of how many you have entered before.

Again all I ask is that you link me in and follow the instructions on the candy post... however you have already signed the guest book so no need to do that again.

Glad the candy got to you okay and apologies again for it being late... I am so absorbed sometimes in what I am doing I can get a little ditsy!! LOL :)

Warm wishes from the UK X

Dawnll said...

Oh you are a sweetie and such a wonderful lady to spread the cheer. I am such a believer in passing on the love. Just wanted to stop by and thank you for entering our blog candy giveaway and placing our blinkies on your side bar.I just knew I was going to want to hug you.
A big doodle hugz from me sweetie!

Danielle said...

Terri, I'm so sorry to read you've had issues with nasty comments being left on your blog - I can't believe there are people out there who would do such a thing! Thanks for letting me know and leaving me a comment - I do appreciate it a lot. And thanks for encouraging everyone to send out some love this christmas season!
Hugs, Danielle

Unknown said...

Thanks for linking me on your side bar Terri! I am so glad you are on my list!

Roberta

Shauna said...

Hope you have a blessed and very Merry Christmas! ♥ HUGS ♥