Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2010

I've had to chose a New Blog Candy Winner!

Well, I allowed a little extra time, and I never did hear from Katarina, so.... SORRY!

So tonight, I'm chosing a new winner of my blog candy.

And the new winner is...



LARISA.
(*Candy has been spoken for, and mailed)

Please comment here, and then email me (my email address in my profile) your snail mail address (for those out of the USA please be very specific on how to address mail) and I'll get these goodies out as quick as possible. You have 48 hours from now, so by Monday evening!! I hope the goodies arrive to be used by Valentine's Day!

4 comments:

Tanya said...

Lucky girl Larisa! Congrats to you!!!

Ukka said...

Congrats Larisa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ураааа!!!

Larisa said...

Terri, thanks a lot for great candy )))))) I mailed my address to you already )

Larisa said...

Terri I don't know if e-mailed letters came as well because the box's behaviour is strange today. So I put my address here if this helps Larisa Vereshagina, P.o.box 7227, 454078 Chelyabinsk, Russia
Thank you )