Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2009

SweetNSassy Challenge today

Here's a card I made for the Sweet N Sassy Challenge SNSDD1 today at SNR Card Universe. It was to use HOLLY in a card, and I used the new stamp snowman I just won from Peachy Keen! The ornament with holly image was just a coloring page I found. All were colored with pencils only.

Because I completed this card today, I am supposed to get two new freebie images from Sweet N Sassy!
My husband works with a lady named Holly, so guess which card she'll get this holiday season!

3 comments:

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Terri, this saying is just perfect with the challenge. Counldn't have matched better!! Great Job!

Carolyn Bounds said...

What a wonderful Christmas card!!! I love that you added the snowman into the ornament...how very creative!!! Such a festive creation!!! How lucky Holly is to receive such a beauty:o)

Hugs!
Carolyn

Unknown said...

Terri,

Beautiful card! WOW!