Pages

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Stamp Scrap & Doodle Saturday is here


and boy, was I late in posting! Sorry everyone, especially those who check blogs early in the day! I get messed up on Holiday weeks, and I thought this was Friday and I had plenty of time left to get it posted! Go figure.

Anyway, here is my Christmas Themed card for this week. This is actually a card I've made for my doctor, as I've mentioned making cards and have meant to take him one before so he knows what I mean. Anyway, I gave it to him and he was thrilled. That always makes me feel so good when someone really, really likes what I've made, and that I've thought of them.


This week's challenge is so easy, come on and join us (links are on the right).

We have a fabulous returning sponsor, The Cutting Cafe! Be sure to stop by The Cutting Cafe and check out all the new and fabulous cut files that Regina has been adding! The winner this week with receive 3 cut files of their choice! And you know you are busy making Christmas cards anyway, so join us! Let's see how high we can get Mr. Linky this week.

5 comments:

Catherine said...

What a beautiful card ! Your GP is lucky !!! Love the colouring and the bow is a beautiful touch !

Anonymous said...

Great card! Love the snow globe!

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

Thank you so much for visiting my site and joining. I appreciate it very much. I hope you visit again soon.
I like your site and you are very creative. Not sure if you noticed on my site the Temptation Mondays that I started advertising peoples sites that make things. You might want to check it out and see if you would be interested in being on it Monday
thanks
Maggie

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Oooh I think I tried to leave a comment and didn't the secret silly word thingy. LOL Anyway I just wanted to let you know I love the snowglobe card - really pretty!!!

Micki said...

Hi Terri,

Great card and definitely love the globe but especially the sentiment! Hoping to be around back to my normal self by next week. Hugs