Pages

Saturday, September 4, 2010

SSDS Saturday Challenge...


Hi Everyone.
Well, here's my card today for the new challenge. Can you guess, it's Christmas!!
Well, this is actually very early for me. I don't normally make anything Christmasy at least until after Halloween!
But... that's the challenge. I love this little muffin image. And although my photography isn't great, the top part is actually "popped up" off the base and looks good that way!
Hope you get a chance to join us this week.

And I'm cheating here a little -- and letting people know that before too long I'll be stepping down from this DT group. It's been great, and I've loved it, but I also want to give someone else a chance to learn and grow like I have. I'm taking a break away, and hopefully they'll let me come back sometime. I've been here since the inception and have learned so much. These girls have pushed me sometimes to go beyond my comfort zone and I've stalled the whole way, but eventually did stretch and learn! Thanks ladies! (Even those who have been gone awhile like Micki and Boni and a few others too)!

2 comments:

Rene' said...

Terri, this card is just the cutest! We are going to miss you at SSDS! I have enjoyed working with you and watching you grow as a crafter! I plan on continuing to stalk your blog so I hope you weren't planning on getting rid of me!!!
Scrappy Love,
Rene'

HeatherC said...

What an adorable card Terri! Thanks for participating in the Imaginisce card challenge.