Pages

Saturday, September 11, 2010

SSDS AND 2 Cute Rubber Stamps....


Happy Saturday everyone!
Well, I'm cheating - sort of.
I'm swamped and so I used my little bunny image from 2 Cute Rubber Stamps for my Thank You card for Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturday Challenge! Well, everyone else does multiple challenges, don't they?!
I love this little bunny. It was my first choice in stamps when I was invited to join the DT at 2 Cute Rubber Stamps. And it's such a fitting image for this challenge of Thank You.
I hope you are all enjoying a wonderful Saturday where you are, and that you find some time to join in the challenge at SSDS!

2 comments:

Larisa said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!!! Nice stamp!!! Good card)))

ileana said...

Hi Terri! I love this card!!! how did you made the background? it fits perfectly with the image! lovely creation :-) Hugs,