Pages

Saturday, April 10, 2010

SSDS

Hey everyone. Good Saturday to you!
This is my card for the Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturday challenge today. I used some Glitz paper (Audrey), and added a few butterflies I punched out to go with the ones in the paper.
I have a few birthday cards to make for my co-workers, and I thought this made a nice one!
My photo isn't the best, but I'm having issues with my camera and computer not communicating well. They don't seem to like each other. But I struggled through and at least got this to show up.
Come join us in the challenge this week Here .

4 comments:

Stef H said...

i love it!

don't cha just hate "techonology" issues????? oy... progress!!!

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Such a pretty card!

Marlene said...

Very pretty bright card!

Amanda said...

Wow, what a beautiful card, Terri!!! I love the butterflies fluttering all over..

Amanda:0)