Pages

Saturday, May 30, 2009

A Sketch Saturday #53 challenge entry



Well, I've been trying to get to some of the challenges that I've enjoyed and make an entry for myself. Today's is for Sketch Saturday. They have some blog candy up for grabs as this is their Birthday! Check them out.

I wish I'd done a couple different things, but this is what I did, so here it is!
I believe this works for the Simon Says "Animals" challenge this week too!
So far I make these challenges when I really do have a card needed for something, and this is no different. I have a girlfriend's birthday coming up, and she likes gardening, so I thought this would work nicely for her.

1 comment:

Lorraine A said...

Lovely card :-) The bumble bee is very cute and the flowers are beautiful too :-)

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge :-)
Lorraine x