Pages

Monday, May 18, 2009

My new cards, and they work for The Simon Says Challenge this week too!



Well, here are a couple new cards from me. One is my nephew's Purdue graduation card. He's on his way to a new career in Galveston Texas.
I think he really liked the card, and he knew I worked hard to make it look like a graduation cap!
The next card is my brother-in-law's birthday card. I wanted to play up the cutesy BearKnight from Dustin Pike. Randy will love it I'm sure. The inside has a big package and I punched out a ton of balloons and attached them as if they were popping out of the package!
I believe both of these work for the Simon Says One For the Boys Challenge this week that ends on the 20th, so I'm going to submit them both!

2 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Oh wow these are just gorgeous ! I love the graduate cap !! Very clever am sure your nephew will just love this
Your BIL will be sooo impressed with his card too ! Fabulous creations :-)

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge :-)

Lorraine x x

debby4000 said...

Brilliant cards, fit the challenge perfectly.
luv
Debby