Pages

Monday, January 26, 2009

I WON!

I won some blog candy Sunday from kraftykidfamily.blogspot.com !
I've supposedly won a couple other times, but never have received the items yet. A previous win was Pink Papery Studios on December 23, 2008, and another was from Queen Kat Designs on January 11, 2009. Pink Papery Studio says it's been shipped quite a while ago, but haven't received anything yet, and never have heard back from Queen Kat Designs about when it shipped, despite an email asking. Can you tell I'm the impatient type?
So if they all do really arrive, Whoo Hoo! I'll get a toothache!

So keep entering and especially now with the One World One Heart project going on. I believe there are over 600 involved in this. I've been entering quite a few, but am being very selective in choosing only the ones I really would use and or love. And there are many nice ones that I do like, but we downsized our home a few years ago, and my husband isn't too thrilled with my card making hobby for now anyway, so I'm being careful not to bring in too many things!

Hope you are enjoying finding some new candy listings here. Let me know if you win.

1 comment:

Mimi Head said...

Hi Terri, and thank you for entering my drawing! I have really enjoyed exploring your blog and all of you wonderful cards! Yours, Emily