Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2009

first attempt at blogging...

This is my First Attempt at a Blog.
It won't be updated often, but I'll see what happens. I recently started making homemade cards, and I love it. I've spent way too much money on supplies but it's a harmless hobby, except for the money part, and it's fun.

So check back once in a while and see what happens. Just don't expect huge updates or daily blogs or anything like that, probably not for a long time. I'll try to show what I've learned from searching other blogs and help from all those wonderful crafters out there!
One incentive for this is to enter for blog candy, most everyone asks you to link your blog. Without one is a disadvantage I think. So I'll make an effort.

Wish me luck with blog candy and I promise to let you know what ones I run across.

4 comments:

Lorie said...

Hi Terri, you may find that blogging is fun if you give it a shot! :o) Thanks for visiting my blog and good luck winning a stamp set!

Rach said...

good luck in the candy draw terri,
you shuld show some of your creations on your blog. Hugs rachxx

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

First things first, work on the blog a bit then learn to add pics of my cards.

Lynn Mercurio said...

Welcome to the blogosphere Terri! I look forward to checking back soon to see your creations. Thanks for the super sweet comment on my card today!