Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Sad to post this

My nephew, Seath Lee Stevenson, passed away from a heart attack on Friday.  He was just 34 years old.  He left behind a wife, Terri and 4 young sons.  I'm still in shock.  He didn't have any indications of this as far as we know and he was in a healthy shape compared to some of his relatives.  I cannot imagine the pain my younger brother John is dealing with.  We just lost our Mom a few weeks ago and now this. Please keep my family in prayer, especially these boys and Terri.


4 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is very sad. He was so young. My heart goes out to you and your family. Please accept my sincerest condolences.

Carole J said...

I'm so very sorry to hear your sad news, Terri. You're all in my thoughts and prayers. x

Janis said...

Terri....I am so sorry to hear about your nephew. What a terrible shock. My prayers for your entire extended family as you all deal with this loss so soon after losing your mom. Hugs and heartfelt sympathy to you.
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Debra K. said...

What dreadful news Terri! I'm so very sorry to hear about such a young family man leaving you all like this. Your family has been through so much all ready so this really doesn't seem fair at all. My heart goes out to you all especially his wife and sons. I send loving thoughts to you all. Debra x