Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

WINNER of my 2013 monthy card candy

**Edited to correct:  Well, Sorry Yvonne, but I haven't heard back from you with an address, and it's after 2:15 pm on Friday, so I am choosing a new winner - and it's   ARDILLA.  You have until Sunday at lunchtime to respond to me with a mailing address.


Well, we were too hectic around here last night to get to drawing a name,
so I had my hubby do that today, and the winner who will receive a monthly card done by me with envelope, stuffed inside another envelope so that it's fitting to give away if they wish, is:
YVONNE Moentin!

Congrats!  Now I need your mailing address sent to me by Friday.  (terriavidreader at yahoo dot com  and please write blog candy winner as subject)  If I don't get it, I'll have to choose another winner after lunch on Friday.
     I hope you enjoy this evenly partly as much as I enjoyed when I won from Toni @ 5InkyFingers!

1 comment:

Ardilla said...

Hi, Terri!
Thank you so much!!!
I am sending an email ASAP :)
Have a great new year...