Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

PLEASE GO VOTE FOR ME!..

I only have a few votes, please go vote for me now!

I entered into this contest months ago, and they've just now advised me that I'm one of the finalists, so please read the note below and go there and vote for me to win some storage things for my crafting space!
When you put this http://www.facebook.com/wayfair into your address bar and hit enter, then on the left column, click on: Worst Workspace Contest, and then -- at least on my screen -- the voting tab is way, way down and doesn't even show up on the initial screen - so just scroll down and then click vote. Another screen will come up and My entry is also way down at the bottom, (says Terri from Indiana) and you need to click on VOTE and then it will ask for your email address for verification (it stops people voting for themselves a lot!)
This ends March 16, so please go vote soon!! Thanks so much.
I could certainly use the prize!

Here's what they wrote:
Dear Worst Workspace Finalist,
Get excited! The voting part of the contest had started on our Facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/wayfair
In order to vote you must click on the Worst Workspace Contest tab and like us. Then you will have to enter an email address to vote, and you will be sent an email to verify that address and then you will be allowed to vote once with that email address.
We’ll be running the voting until Friday March 16, 2012, and the person with the most votes at the end of the voting period is guaranteed a spot in the top 5.
Please share this with your friends and family and have fun.

6 comments:

Stef H said...

you got it sunshine! good luck!

hugs :)

craftin-dawn said...

I voted!!! Good Luck!

The Archiving Angel said...

Off to vote-best of luck!

Rhonda Emery said...

I am a new follower on linky and would love if you could do the same and I will go over and vote for you good luck hugs

Mandy said...

Congrats on getting this far,fingers crossed your win...Good luck..
Mandy x

Debra Miller said...

Voted - Hope you win!