Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

BLOGGER PROBLEMS here

**Whew! Blogger has finally fixed the problem (knock on wood) my blogs I follow are all back now!

But naturally it happened today, when I went to the eye doctor and my eyes are still dilated a full 11 hours after I left their office. So hopefully I can check things out fully in the morning.

The last couple of days, Blogger Reading List has been saying that I am not currently following any blogs. Well we know that isn't true at all. Some of the blogs I follow show up in Google Reader, but not anywhere near all of them. I miss them, but without this list, I cannot remember them all (over 1,000)


Going over to The Real Blogger Status (not an official site of Blogger news), I have learned that this is not the first time that this type of problem has occurred.
So if you recently posted something and are surprised that I have not commented, odds are that I have not read it yet because of this particular bug. And please, if I've won blog candy - someone let me know by email.

4 comments:

Art by Andy Bauer said...

I had the same problem. I think others have as well. I love (and hate) computers all in the same sentence! Well, "hate" is too strong of a word but you know how it goes. LOL

Lisa said...

My reading list was gone for an entire frustrating week. I was afraid to click off the page once it returned in case it disappeared again! Thanks so much for posting my giveaway and have a great evening :)

Ann-Charlotte's blogg said...

Hi, just wanted to stop by and thank you for entering my blog candy.
Good Luck!
Ann-Charlotte

Unknown said...

Well written, interesting and entertaining. Keep it up