Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Good news....

A recent comment by someone reminded me that I hadn't let everyone know!
Sorry. I should be more considerate of announcing things.

I have the results from my recent biopsy (on the other side) and this time it's good news. Just fibrious material - not cancer this time!! Hallejuah.

I do have to follow up again in six months with another double mammogram and ultrasound, but that's OK. If I continue to get good information I'm willing to do that!!
Thank you all for your continued prayers.

And now that I have this new little bundle (Dahlia!) to enjoy, life is good!!

7 comments:

kat.yee said...

OH!! Glad that it's good news... :) Have been coming back to check ur updates.. Take care Terri.. really happy for you. **HUGS**

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

That's great news, Terri. Glad to hear it and thank you for following my blog. I really appreciate it. Enjoy your li'l bundle of joy. :)

Susan (rainy) said...

That IS wonderful news, Terri!!!

Unknown said...

so glad your news was good. I received your comment on my blog and want to thank you for following me, I am also from Indiana. What part are you from? I am from Lafayette.

a Seeker of the TRUTH said...

I am glad to hear your wonderful news. Lets hope that the news and tests continue to be good news and keep you smiling. Enjoy your time with that little blessing from heaven.

Take care. Happy crafting and I wish you all the best for now and in the future.

They say things come in three so come visit my blog and enter my candy and take a chance in winning one of my three prizes.

Good luck

Bonnie Weiss said...

That is GREAT news, Terri. I hope your medical issues are now a thing of the past. And congrats on your new Grand Baby ... she is so precious.

Unknown said...

I can't tell you how happy I am about this news Terri! Wonderful! Just wonderful! (As is your beautiful grand-daughter)! :) Hugs Viv xxx