Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

Sassy Studio Designs image


Well, I have to confess. A former classmate of mine recently sent me this sentiment on a day that I really needed something extra!
And I just knew I had to make this card using this cute freebie from Sassy Studio Designs. I really like this image, but hadn't had a specific idea to use it much, but this just seemed to fit!
My husband laughed when he read the card, and he's the kind who doesn't make many comments, except to say, "that's nice."
Sorry the text is small, I had initially wanted to put the "rest of the story" on the inside, but decided to keep it out front - for the particular person I'm sending it to! (you can click on the photo and it increases in size).
Hope you have a great day!! Laugh a little - there's always something out there to get you going!

3 comments:

Holly Young said...

How funny! This girl looks like she could still fit into anything she wore in high school! Hope you're having a great day Terri!

Unknown said...

Very nice! Thanks for playing at Stamop Something.

Hugs,
Renata

Tracey Feeger said...

Fabulous image and card. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something.
mwah
Trace