Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

SSDS Challenge - Masculine

Today is another Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturday Challenge!

We have a returning sponsor this week, Fresh Brewed Designs! Heather has some great images, and I chose one for this challenge.

Check the Fresh Brewed Designs store to see the latest images!
The winner will receive 3 images of their choice!

This weeks challenge is Masculine - now it can be for a big guy or a little guy. This is actually a get well card I made for a friend who's been in hospital.

4 comments:

Linda said...

This is so cute. I love the colors. I almost picked this image to do this week.

Sammye Jo said...

love your take!!!!! TFS!

Donnas Den said...

Great card, Terri. Thanks for entering my DT call and good luck.

Donna

Jenny Gropp said...

CUTE image and sentiment!