Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Happy Saturday before Christmas!



Hi everyone! Well, the challenge this week at Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturday will be up for two weeks, due to the holiday!
So let's get to it! Here is the sketch to follow.
The prize for this challenge is Paper Pack from Paper Temptress!

As you can tell, I used the same little monkey for this card. I think he's adorable. I had forgotten about the previous card when I made this though, as I make some of my challenge cards ahead a little bit. Sorry about that. Otherwise I would have used a different little image.
I've been so busy making cards for family and friends ( over 70 completed and in the mail - and I make each one different) that I'm way behind on other things. Luckily, we are having a simple family dinner here on Christmas night. I think I have that covered.
I hope to spend a little time during the holidays just going around and checking some blogs that I've neglected!
I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and New Years too!
Remember, you have 2 whole weeks to complete this challenge! Come join in.

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

This is beautiful,love your take on the sketch and that image is so cute....lol...!!!
xx

Unknown said...

Oh what a cute card!
Love the words! xD
I´m wishing you a great
X-mas and a hppy new year!
hugs
Nina

Catherine said...

Oh I do love your card ! I think it is sooo sweet and it looks like me right now because here it is FREEZING !!!

Sammye Jo said...

Congrats on winning the MME Paper Kit at DCRU!! Thanks for joining in!!

Lisa said...

adorable card Terri, great job!!! Happy Holidays too

Lyneen said...

Cute Card... love your monkey...

Glad to see yo stop by this morning... Hey there is one last giveaway on my blog that ends today... here is the link.
http://dreamingofcastles.blogspot.com/2009/12/inspiration-for-holidays.html

Anonymous said...

Adorable card! Merry Christmas!