Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

It's Wednesday...

So here is my card for this week's challenge at Doodle Street. I love this little pumpkin image, but there is so much more. You really need to check out the store!

Today's challenge pushed me a little bit, especially since I've been so swamped with family stuff. And computer problems. Family stuff is mostly over for now, my Mom really enjoyed most of the party and has today started on her flight home. More on all that later. The computer is still sick. We have someone finally scheduled to come see if it's all the cable problem like I think, and not my poor computer.

But back to this card, I'm usually a very CAS card maker in general. And sometimes I stay stuck in that rut. But I can be pushed out occasionally! This text image was something I found a a local flea market (along with a couple other prize images!) but I'm not sure I like it - may not use it again. I thought at first I smeared it when stamping, but no, this is how it came out 3 times in a row. So it's the image and I think it's difficult to read.

Please join our challenge, each and every week that you can! It's lots of fun and we have some wonderful prizes. Take a chance, try something different. It is fun, I promise!

2 comments:

Alley said...

What a fun colorful card!!

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Yay! Pumpkins and Halloween!! LOVE your little pumpkin!