Pages

Friday, April 17, 2009

My Bookmarks for entry



There is a challenge going on over at the Change of Heart blog - to make bookmarks. Here are a couple of entries for me. The first one, inside the glasses say, "IF you can read this, then it continues with "you must have been hooked on phonics!" And the second one says, "Always hiding - in plain sight! and the Glasses say, "Worth the read!," and that rotates up and behind out of the way. These aren't my best, and my photography is lousy today, but I completed them. That's half the challenge for me!
Go ahead, make some, but first go and read the rules at http://changeofheart56.blogspot.com
Will draw on April 25th so you still have some time!

1 comment:

Christine said...

Lovely bookmarks. The eyeglasses image is perfect for bookmarks!

Can you do me a favor and go make one more post so I'm sure to include you in the draw for both of your bookmarks? My memory is about as long as a stick!

Blessings,
Christine