Pages

Saturday, June 5, 2010

SSDS - Week 43

Thanks for joining us for another Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Challenge! We always love seeing your beautiful creations each week!

Good morning All! Well, it finally is, as I had trouble loading up this photo of my card and now it works! Finally.
Our challenge this week was for handmade embelishments. Our sponsor this week is Glitz Design. They carry original paper, stickers, rub ons, stamps, rhinestone strips (which they like to call "frosting") and so much more. They have provided an awesome prize package of Glitz Design products.
I'm not too good at a challenge like this. But I'd seen this sentiment somewhere, and I have the perfect person to send it to, so I decided to give it a go. The flowers are made from several different punches, in varying shades of blue.

4 comments:

David & Juanita Anum said...

i really like the idea i've got a heap op pink and polka dotted fabric i could starch and use for my nieces birthday. And sew some wooden buttons into the flower centers mmmmmmm ideas, ideas, ideas. Thank you.


Check out my blog;)
http://anonymouscandy.blogspot.com/

Cindy Coutts Designs said...

You have an awesome blog and I am so glad I came over to visit. I am totally inspired!

Cacá said...

Hi,

I love your blog!!

Kiss, Cacá.

Unknown said...

Terri, This is a stunningly gorgeous card. I love it!