Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

My Last Squigglefly Challenge


Well, today is my last Squigglefly Challenge card.
This challenge is to add a touch of Yellow! And this little image with the tag blank is such a good one for this color and for my last image! Tons of things you could write or stamp inside the tag.
This is my last card officially because my DT member time has run out! Six months has just flown by so very quickly. I'm going to miss the whole team and the wonderful owners and especially Holly! BUT - I will try to become a member again! And I'll keep using the wonderful images I have! So you'll definitely see that Squigglefly name here again!!
For now, go get an image and join in the challenge of a touch of yellow.

2 comments:

Holly Young said...

aw Terri, what a sweet card to make for your final one! I have really enjoyed having you on the team, and you know that I'll continue to visit you and see what you're up to!

Stef H said...

absolutely fabulous card! such puffy clouds too!

it's been delightful working with you on the SF DT. and i know i'll be seeing you here!!! for sure!