Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

Scrap It With Song Week #11


Here's my entry into the Scrap It With Song Week #11, I can See Clearly Now.
I love this song, of course, the older version than what the blog has posted. Oh, I guess that shows my age, doesn't it? Anyway I thought this cutie was fitting, and I made the raindrops with glossy accents (love that stuff) and she's walking into just cloudy skies. That's what we've been having for a few days now.
Go on, check it out and make a card or a scrapbook page.


9 comments:

Holly Young said...

Terri this is so cute and you picked a song I like a lot as well! Love your rain drops!

Sandy said...

Oh too cute Terri:) And just so you know, you're not the only one who remembers the "older" version:)

Angela Toucan said...

delightful card. thank you singing along with us at Scrap it with a Song this week

Christy said...

Don't feel old, I'm 30 and definitely remember the older version better, but when trolling youtube for videos this one had better audio LOL.

I Love your card :) :) :)

TeenaBugg38 said...

Oh gosh! Absolutely adorable!!!! I LOVEEEEE the raindrops!!! Aren't you clever!! Sweet card :) Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap It With A Song this week!!

Call Me Crafty Al said...

LOVE those raindrops. Thanks so much for stopping by the DRS Designs blog to enter our giveaway!

anazelia said...

OMG so so so cute. Thanks for playing along with us at scrap it with a song.

Jess said...

Cute card! Thanks for playing along at Scrap It With a Song!

Hannah said...

Oh, I love how you did those raindrops, and the girl with the umbrella is such a cute image! Thanks for joining us this week at Scrap It With a Song :-)