Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

SSDS Challenge Saturday



Sorry for the very bad photos of my card. Don't know what's up with this, as they both looked the same before I put them up on here, but maybe it's the change I did in the blog. Bear with me a bit! the color is actually the blue!
Anyway, the challenge this week at Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturday Challenge is a "pocket card".
Please go check out the other DT members as they have some fabulous cards for you to see! And don't forget to join in this week's challenge, as there will be prizes from Sweet N Sassy!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely little pocket card and I sure could use some retail therapy...no wait I just need any kind of therapy. *Smiles*

I'll be sure to let you know if I EVER win any candy, but on the up side I'm only new to blogland and I'll keep trying.

Karin said...

Fun pocket card! Thanks for visiting us at the DRS Designs blog :)