Pages

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Happy SSDS Challenge Day!


Happy Memorial Day Weekend too! Our challenge this week was to use Red, White & Blue, and I came up with this very simple card that I'm giving to my Stepdad who is visiting and who is a Veteran having served in 2 different services in WWII. I didn't take a very good photo of this, but I think you get the gist of it.
I've been swamped this week with having my company arrive for their annual month long stay! I look forward to it, but it's a lot of work both before and while they are here!
I also had a new job interview this past week, and I hope it went well. I think the interview did, but you never seem to know anymore, ya know! The boss is taking a couple of weeks to make up his mind. I've been so sad that things didn't work out at my last job, but then it's going through lots of changes. So far 5 staff people are gone from there in the past couple of months. So I hope this new job works out for me.
I'm sorry -- but I've neglected commenting on the cards for our challenge last week too, but I do check them out and they are fantastic. I am so happy that so many people are coming by and joining in on the challenges! Keep it up! I hope to do better now to follow up and comment. I fail miserably at doing that routinely.
Red, White & Blue - come on - with Flag Day and Independence Day coming up you definitely have more reasons to use those colors! Join us please!!

2 comments:

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Fun card Terri! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you getting this job. Bless your heart, try to look at it as giving you more time to spend with your family and the company that are visiting until that job offer comes. :)

creationsncraftsbyarina said...

HELLO TERRY, MY NAME IS ARINA AND I COME FROM THE NETTHERLANDS.
YOU MAKE VERY CUTE CARDS.
I AM NOW A FOLLOWERT OFF YOUR BLOG.
IK HOPE YOU COME AND VISITE MIJ BLOG TO SOMEDAY.
GREATINGS FROM ARINA