Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Aud Sentiments Challenge candy


Well, I don't really want to share this, but they insist.
There is some candy availale at Aud Sentiments Challenge and it ends on July 6.

Now don't jump over there quickly, stop.... and think about it a while (so I have a better chance at winning!)

Ok, so I'm sorta kidding! I can stand the competition! Go ahead and check it out - just remember who told you about it! And be nice to me if you win!!

Actually, I'm working on a card for their challenge, and you should too.

7 comments:

Holly Young said...

Great candy and I love your card! Good luck on winning.

Audrey said...

What a super cute card! I love how colorful it is. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments and thanks for being the first one on the candy!

Unknown said...

Such a bright and cheery card. Thanks for playing along at Aud Sentiments.

Julie said...

Very colorful. That card would be great to cheer someone up. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments

Dragonlady said...

Hi there

perfect card for our challenge and thanks for spreading the word about the candy. Thanks for playomg along at Aud Sentiments.

Hugs Ali x

Unknown said...

Fab card. Thanks for spreading the word about the candy. Good luck. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

Ruthie said...

Ha ha - so funny about not wanting to share it...I feel like that too!

Love your card - such a cool take on the challenge!

Rx