Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Reason for another card...


Patti from Stampersize has posted a great reason for making a card, and I'm joining in, and here's a photo of my card I'm sending.
This poor lady Jessica is bedridden during her pregnancy and is very limited in allowable time out of bed, so something is needed to help cheer her up. What a great excuse to send a card! So... Patti is offering some blog candy in exchange for getting cards for her friend, and it's a great selection of that too!
No limit, so you can keep 'em coming!

5 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Thank you so much for supporting my friend! I know your card will bring a smile to her face!

Anita said...

Beautiful card! What a great idea off to check the information.

Maria Matter said...

ooo, I love the mix of papers here Terri! lovely!
thanks for sharing the link, what a wonderful reason to make a card!
blessings!

hannbokhi said...

Pretty!

hannbokhi said...

Pretty!