Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Squigglefly Challenge #28

Now this may seem strange, but I personally don't like pumpkin pie, and hate the smell too, so I'm grateful/thankful to whomever makes it so that my husband and the boys can enjoy it without me being involved. So this time, I'm sending this card to my Mom who will do the honors!

This gives me a Bonus count in the Squigglefly Challenge #28, as I'll be sending this card tomorrow so it arrives early!

I also believe this works for the Simon Says Challenge this week, animal antics! I think that aptly describes what this little mouse is getting ready to do!

I think this also works for La-La Land's Challenge LLWWC13.

All these challenges have some lovely candy available, so I hope I get chosen!

8 comments:

Pattie G said...

Terri, this is sooooo cute! I love the image and your papers.

hugs
Pattie

Elena said...

What an adorable card! This mouse is so cute!
Thank you so much for joining us this week's challenge at La-La Land Crafts!

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Awesome sentiment that I can definitely agree with! From the looks of this cute little critter he's coming for seconds on the pie! ;)Great job, adorable card!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

<3,
Steph

Jo Nevill said...

What a fantastic and fun card !

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

Jo x

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

ROFL! I think this card is just the cutest with the saying on there to reflect your story behind it. I have always liked pumpkin pie but had an aversion to the smell of it during both pregnancies. Not sure how I feel about it even now. Thank you for playing along with us at La-La Land Crafts! xx Jane

Irina Blount said...

ADORABLE!!! CUTE!! Thank you so much for playing along at La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge!!
Hugs!!
:) Irina

Kristine said...

LOL - LOVE this!! :) My daughter would love it too as she's been asking me since last week if I can make a pumpkin pie! LOL!

Thanks so much for entering our LaLa Weekly Wednesday Challenge!! :)

Maureen said...

So adorable - love that Two Scoops image! Thanks for joining us at La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge!