Pages

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Happy Saturday!



Well, it's time again for another SSDS Challenge card.


This time it's a special fold card. And I made this Sympathy card. I've been needing too many of these recently, so maybe if I have a few in my stash I won't need as many? Well, it's worth a try.



I'm not a good photographer, but I wish I were. I just love this plaid paper with a tiny shot of glimmer in it. And I don't have much of it left either.



Come on over to the SSDS site and check out all the other cards by the DT, you'll find they are very good at doing these challenges, and there's a chance for a prize. Click on the link on the right and join in.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card.

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

your card is so pretty! I like hte shimmer and can imagine how beautiful it is in real life. Thank you for your support and for hopping with me this week. It was so nice to see you there. You made me smile :o)

Angie Cortes said...

Beautiful Card Teri! Just love the softness of your colors! Awesome Job!

Micki said...

Teri, absolutely love it. Beautiful card - beautiful.

PS: a card will go out to Don on Monday :-)

Cheryl said...

Beautiful,love the design and papers!!!
xx

Diane Davies said...

This is a great fold! Pretty card. : )