Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

I have some Surprise Blog Candy for someone

I made my 300th post earlier tonight,
and on the spur of the moment decided that I would give a little surprise blog candy to the first person who left a comment on my blog after this.

So.... a little while ago, my friend Anita left me a comment (and after reading again about my cousin Don and his health issue, she left a promise to send a card too!)!
So I'll get a some small goodies sent off to her on Monday!
Congrats Anita. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, and for the card too! I've sent you an email.


You never know when I will do something like this. I'd been thinking I needed to do something for some time, and this just occurred to me when I realized I had made that 300th post.
Who knows when the next one will happen, or for what reason I'll do it, but I have a few other goodies in my stash that I think might be loved by someone! They may be small at this time as I'm still not working, but I hope it will be some little things that someone will like.
Keep checking back to see what I'll do. It just may be something for followers next time, you never know!

1 comment:

Regina said...

hello, Terri
that's an awesome collection of candy you're giving away. One of us will be a very lucky lady!
Regina