Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2009

ODBD Challenge entry

This is my entry into the November ODBD challenge to "shimmer". Both of the papers used are shimmery and I hope the pictures show that a little. Of course, I'm not a photographer, and so that's a challenge in itself!

I love the simple theme of the sentiment, which is just off my computer.

I punched the lower edge of the card and the sentiment both and added the gemstones.

This second photo hopefully shows the shimmery paper a little better.
I'd love to win the funds to go shopping at this site!

5 comments:

Grace said...

Wow you really did capture the shimmer in this photo! It's very hard to do and for me... this whole last week was either raining or overcast except one day... I really struggled getting my photos... Love your sentiment! So well said! Good luck in the drawing! Thanks for playing along with us!

Karen W said...

Very pretty and I love that corner punch! Good luck to you, I love their stamps.

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Oh this is beautiful! I definitely see the shimmer! Such pretty papers and corners and the sentiment is perfect!!! Thanks for playing with us Terri!!!!

theneon said...

Beautiful job -- and lots of shimmer!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so pretty!! I can definitely see the shimmer!! Love the papers and how you did the corners. Thanks for playing with us at ODBD!