Pages

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Winner of MY Blog Candy

The mail arrived yesterday, and no new card for this contest (sorry, the ones from relatives didn't count!) So I'll get right to it. The winner of my blog candy is...
Chris Domino of Michigan.
Chris, I'll get your package in the mail on Monday, as I have your address already from the card. Congrats, and thanks for the lovely card you sent to me. I LOVED the inside sentiment, "anything silly is worth doing well!"

Thanks to all the wonderful readers who sent cards for this contest. I appreciate them all so much. Some fantastic cards came my way! I didn't receive as many as I had hoped for, but the ones I did get are great! I also won't drag out the next blog candy as long either!

There will be more candy done at a little later date. I've also learned that even smaller candies are fun to win! I've won a few recently also. So I'll definitely be doing some more candy, and maybe another with a twist - you never know, check back often. They will definitely not be of long duration!

No comments: