Pages

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Sketch Saturday #60

Here's my entry for Sketch Saturday #60. This challenge just started today, so there's plenty of time to join in!

I used a new stamp from Simply Sassy Designs (the Crooner) and the paper is from Me & My Big Ideas pack. I love this little bear, he's so cute! And I'm not sure why, but he simply reminded me of Frank Sinatra and how he used to dip the microphone!
I remember from movies and such how the ladies used to call his name when he sang, so I just wrote that in! Enjoy!

8 comments:

tracie said...

Oh this is so sweet Terri love this adorable image and pretty papers. Thanks for joining us this week at SS.. enjoy your weekend
hugs
Tracie :)x

Little C's Creations said...

Hey there... thanks for popping in on my blog. Got a sweet card going on here, and adorable blog! Keep up the great work!

Aloha,
Jen

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card Terri! I love the cute little bear and the backing paper.
Hugs, Vanja

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Gorgeouss card :) the bear is so cute. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.

hugs Ria

Kathy Jones said...

This is so adorable!!! Such a cute card!!

Jeanette said...

Fantastic card! Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch Saturday this week!
Hugs Jeanette

LISA said...

very nice card xxxx

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Ah I just love Frankie - My 12 yo asked for a cd of Frankie for his birthday last year and we get to hear him singing with his head phones on "Come Fly With Me, Come Fly, Come Fly Away"!! LOL