Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

SSDS Challenge - Masculine

Today is another Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturday Challenge!

We have a returning sponsor this week, Fresh Brewed Designs! Heather has some great images, and I chose one for this challenge.

Check the Fresh Brewed Designs store to see the latest images!
The winner will receive 3 images of their choice!

This weeks challenge is Masculine - now it can be for a big guy or a little guy. This is actually a get well card I made for a friend who's been in hospital.

4 comments:

Linda L said...

This is so cute. I love the colors. I almost picked this image to do this week.

62 Cards - Sammye Jo said...

love your take!!!!! TFS!

Donnas Den said...

Great card, Terri. Thanks for entering my DT call and good luck.

Donna

Jenny Gropp said...

CUTE image and sentiment!