Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2010

SSDS Challenge

Hi everyone. Today is a fun challenge at Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturday. It's making an Easel card. And I made this card for a friend at work, someone who has been really thoughtful and nice to me with all this cancer stuff. She's been through it all, recently herself, and what a blessing she's been to me.

So... I took this in to her at work yesterday.

I really like this style of card, in fact I've made a bunch of them recently. I did both my Mom's and my Mother-in-law's Mother's Day cards like this too! But they aren't for showing yet!!

Go check out the other DT members cards, they are fantastic!

5 comments:

Stef H said...

i love it! and i love that sentiment! absolutely fabulous!

Anita said...

Cute card!

Marlene said...

Awwww!!! How sweet!

Holly Young said...

What a sweet card and the sentiment is perfect for the image! I adore that you used a little pink ribbon to hold the card open. Great job Terri!

Jenny Gropp said...

Cute card Terri, with a fantastic sentiment choice!