Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2009

BOY, am I ever late in posting...


Sorry, I should have had my card up on Wednesday for Doodle Street. But at least I finally got it finished, the computer is now working (sort of) and here it is!
I've not been feeling well this past week, so I got waaayyy behind on things. Then the computer isn't cooperating (well, actually I think it's the cable connections) and so it was one thing after another. But this is a cute little turtle image from Doodle Street and one of the fun things with digital images is that you can flip them around, which is what I did here. I wanted him to face the opposite way, so I just flipped him.
I hope you get the chance to check out the site and see some of the new images! Please join in the challenges and come visit often.

No comments: