Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Award

Scrap It Girl Kimberly passed this award to me, which I thought was very sweet that she had thought of me. Go check out her blog. Thank you Kim for this award! Now that I have this award I'm supposed to follow the blog award rules: (but I'm swamped and cannot do it right now) so I'll try to do this after the first of the year.
RULES:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 8 things about yourself
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards

8 Things about me:
1. I'm having my first sale of my cards on Saturday (made over 200!)
2. My childhood best friend (Laura) is still my best friend, along with Chris.
3. I have two grown sons who I love dearly and I am to have a new granddaughter sometime in January 2011.
4. I am a survivor of breast cancer (in March 2010))
5. I am organized pretty well, but also a pack rat!
6. I will do my 1st scrapbook after the birth of my first grandchild in January, already have a pink scrapbook that I recenty won ready to go!
7. I'm an avidreader, hence the moniker. LOVE murder mysteries.
8. I love these things: reading, crafting, cooking/baking, visiting on the phone with my girlfriends, making cards and surprising people with them!

Now I need to pass this award to 8 blogs.... sorry isn't completed....
This is the part that has to wait until January probably! And there are many that I haven't found yet! I keep searching all the time for new to me blogs and crafters!!

1 comment:

Hazel said...

Thanks for joining in and linking for my new candy on my Christmas challenge blog. x