Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

Squigglefly challenge


OK, Here's my card for the Squigglefly challenge on Monday (just a LITTLE late) Use flowers! I think I accomplished that! I love the digital image of the flower (actually there are 3, but I used my favorite), and I also added plenty of others.

Can you tell I'm getting anxious for spring!!

I have most of the new computer up and running, and finally the printer is being acknowledged! That's a relief as I certainly didn't want to replace that too. But the computer was old, so it was time for it to die. And I was told that it was the main problem with the printer, and that appears to be true too. Plus, the past couple of years I've pretty well worked it to death.
So I just need a little time to figure out some of the new fangled ways I can get my stuff to work! A few of my favorite programs aren't "compatible" with Windows 7, naturally. So we'll see how it goes!
Thanks for bearing with me through all this! Hope you had time to check the other DT members and see what they came up with! Amazing, aren't they?!
See you in a day or two hopefully.

2 comments:

Holly Young said...

Oh it's wonderful Terri! I love how you put flowers on the background branches!

Maria Matter said...

Beautiful Terri!
Blessings, Maria