Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

I'm late, and will be that way awhile...

I do have a card made for the Squigglefly challenge, but sorry - I'm really gonna continue to be late posting it...

We went out and bought a new computer yesterday, and I just finally got it hooked up LATE last night, but had no time to upload all the old stuff (programs and such) on it. And naturally I don't have my camera stuff uploaded either. So... as soon as I can tonight after work, I'll try to get some stuff uploaded, and then we'll see what I can get done. I don't have time this morning either, as I have to leave in a couple minutes for another medical appointment (I'M REALLY GETTING TIRED OF THESE!)

In the meantime, go checkout all the other DT members projects. You can find their blogs listed on my sidebar! And I'll get mine posted as soon as I can!

2 comments:

Anita said...

Enjoy your new computer. Take your time getting it set up.

Holly Young said...

I'm having computer issues too Terri, and I know how aggravating they can be! Looking forward to seeing your card whenever you can post it!